2019, മാർച്ച് 27, ബുധനാഴ്‌ച

Childhood Memories -ബാല്യകാല സ്മരണകൾ

This is How I passed my childhood..
Through the world of cartoons,stories.. A beautiful world.
see the characters, stories,books,..

Mickey,Minny,Donald Duck,Uncle Screwge,Hewi,Lewi,Dewi,Goofy, Pluto,...
Beautiful Disney cartoons..
I have watched series from very old b/w disney cartoons .
Alladin,Lion King,Duck Tales,snow white, and lot of other awesome beautiful disney movies..
Then, outside the Disney world:
Tom n Jerry, ScooBeeDoo,Pappai the sailor, Tom n Jerry Kids, Dexters laboratory,...
Wonderful Cartoon Network series..
+
Indian classic stories like
Panchathanthra, Thenali raman, Nazaruddin Hoja, Birbal stories,...
World classic stories like Tolstoy stories, jathaka tales,gulliver in lilliput,sleeping beauty,syndbad stories,junglebook,allibaba stories,..

highly influenced kerala and indian classics like Mitayippothy, Kabulivala,...

Wow.. when I recollect those memories, I realise that I'm lucky enough than the current generation, who will never get these kind of childhood .
Never..

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ